International Business Research
Market information and business intelligence in the international arena
Providing you with professional support in the international arena.
A comprehensive methodology to save you time and resources.
A systematic manner in gathering, assessing and employing information.
Our techniques can be applied to a range of industry sectors.
• Market size, value, growth and trends
• Market supply and demand structure
• Competitor and customer overview and value chain analysis
• Macroeconomic information and analysis
• Business conditions and culture
• Political structure, situation and risk
• Information on government, legal and regulatory issues and financial incentives and facilities
• Forecasting potential for market entry and growth
• Evaluating specific risks and opportunities
• Planning practical market entry and expansion strategy and activities
• Developing localised and regional business and marketing strategies
• Business appraisals and trouble-shooting
• Re-engineering of organisation and systems
IBR is run by Freda Natalie Gonot-Schoupinsky (née Katritzky) who established her first consulting business, Elmbridge Associates, in London in 1992. In 2002 she moved the business to Monaco where it is registered as International Business Research.
Any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Le Roqueville, 20 Boulevard Princesse Charlotte, MC 98000 Monaco